To properly install this windshield, Kawasaki Motorcycle Service Manual (part no.99924-1366-01) is required. Accessory Part Installation Instructions ... PREPARATION
1. Cover front fender to avoid damage.
2. Before removing the existing hose and cable guide from
the motorcycle, bend the wire loops as indicated to allow
enough clearance for cables to slip through. (Pliers) Figure
3. From the underside of the handlebar holders remove the
flange nuts holding the cable guide in place. (14mm Deep
Socket) Figure 2.
4. Remove cables from wire loops. Remove cable guide, it will not be reused. Figure 3.
Kawasaki service manual , Automotive
- Author : unknown
- Generator : QuarkXPress(tm) 6.5
- Created : Mon Aug 21 19:19:15 2006
- Last Modified : 1369097842
- Total Pages : 5