Remove both the belt tensioner mounting screws from the auxiliaries belt bracket. ... Serpentine Belt. C. 0.2. 0.3. Testing and Inspection. Belt check : Check ...Use a wrench and turn the belt tensioner clockwise as far as possible.
Install the belt in the following order:
* 1. Crankshaft.
* 2. Generator (GEN).
* 3. A/C compressor. Idler pulley.
* 4. Servo pump.
* 5. Belt tensioner. Wipe clean.
Carry out a function test:
* Start the engine.
* Check the rotation of the belt and the function of the belt tensioner.
* Wipe the steering wheel and gear selector lever clean.
Serpentine belt , Automotive
- Author : Arthur Mah
- Generator : ScanSoft PDF Create! 2
- Created : Mon Nov 22 16:10:24 2004
- Last Modified : 1369256101
- Total Pages : 4