Cut the replacement rocker panel section in corresponding locations ... Refer to Approved Equipment for Collision Repair Caution in Cautions and Notices.
1. Disable the SIR system. Refer to SIR Disabling and Enabling Zones in SIR.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable
Disconnect/Connect Procedure in Engine Electrical.
3. Remove all related panels and components.
4. Restore as much of the damage as possible to factory specifications. Refer to
Dimensions - Body .
Refer to Foam Sound Deadeners Caution in Cautions and Notices.
5. Note the location and remove the sealers and anti-corrosion materials from the
repair area, as necessary. Refer to Anti-Corrosion Treatment and Repair in Paint
Rocker panel, Panel replacement , Automotive
- Author : bzv8m1
- Generator : Acrobat Distiller 7.0.5 (Windows)
- Created : Mon Aug 28 12:44:48 2006
- Last Modified : 1369262547
- Total Pages : 7