These in-tank electric fuel pumps were original equipment for carbureted GM cars with a 3.0 liter and smaller engines.
They will not work for fuel injected cars (pressure too low).
1. AC logo on the inlet end.
2. No strainer sock on the inlet which is about 3/4 inch dia. (Strainer socks available from GM)
3. The outlet pipe fits into a 3/8 inch hose.
4. Outlet end has a removable green plastic terminal block with two spade terminals. The Minus connector spade is a bit
wider than the Positive. This terminal block is attached to the pump with two hex nuts. Some cars have push-on
terminals, use them if you wish, I prefer the security of ring terminals with nuts and washers.
Fuel Pump, Carbureted Vehicles , Automotive
- Author : unknown
- Generator : Acrobat Distiller 5.0.5 (Windows)
- Created : Tue May 11 11:40:15 2004
- Last Modified : 1368993892
- Total Pages : 4