1. Fit the sheepskin over the seat back.
2. Thread the C straps between the seat back and seat bottom (as shown), then buckle the C straps to the B straps and pull fairly tight.
NOTE: If there is no opening between seat back and seat bottom, ignore the C straps and buckle the B straps to each other.
3. Fit the remainder of the sheepskin over the bottom of the seat.
4. Bring the A straps toward the rear of the seat and hook them either to springs under the seat or to each other. Some seat covers will
have additional straps; hook these straps to springs under the seat.
5. Replace headrest(s).
Seat covers , Automotive
- Author : Julie
- Generator : Acrobat Distiller 2.1 for Power Macintosh
- Created : Fri Dec 4 13:50:41 1998
- Last Modified : 1369021879
- Total Pages : 1