To answer the many questions surrounding the curious identity of the site, double island point got its name courtesy of Captain Cook, who was passing on it on May 18 1770, and he based it on the island's shape. Double Island Point was originally named “Fiddle Head” but was later changed by the captain (we're thinking maybe Captain Cook thought the name sounded so idle and dead).
bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, builder, green builder, lifestyle homes , Legal
- Author : Jada
- Generator : Microsoft® Word 2010
- Created : Wed Jun 6 10:10:17 2012
- Last Modified : 1368548178
- Total Pages : 1